After decades of leading the plumbing industry with its low costs and efficiency, the cured in place pipe, CIPP, market is expected to reach an all-time high between 2021 and 2026. This spike will be substantial and should come as no surprise as this innovative technology continues to dominate the plumbing sector.
As 2021 kicked off, the market continued to grow at a perpetual rate, and it is anticipated to hold steady in the years to come.
What is it and why choose it?
- CIPP, is a pipe rehabilitation method that offers trenchless technologies.
- A preferred method for mending cracked, broken and failed sanitary or storm sewer pipes.
- Less expensive and more efficient than traditional open cut replacement methods.
- Regularly installed with little or no surface disruption.
- CIPP can be used to restore any type of pipe.
- CIPP is a resin-saturated felt tube or robust sleeve composed of polyester that is inverted or pulled into aging and damaged sewer pipes.
- CIPP lining tube is inserted into the damaged pipe with either air pressure or water pressure.
- Hot water or steam is used to cure the resin which then forms a solid substance that lines the interior dimensions of a sewer pipe.
- A new pipe if formed, creating a seamless, tight fitting and corrosion-resistant lining.
According to the Global CIPP market 2021 research, the global CIPP market is sorted by company, country, type and application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in this market will likely have the opportunity to reap the rewards as CIPP takes the market by storm in the coming years. The Global Market research shows that CIPP generated a market value of USD 2216.8 in 2020 and it is projected to reach USD 2837.5 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.2 per cent.