Wps pin is required only when you are not using a LAN cable or making wired connections. If you are making a wireless connection WPS pin is important to secure the connection. Follow the steps given below to set up WPS pin like a pro.
6. Tap on the “Wireless” button.
7. In the next step, click on the “Settings” option.
8. Next. click on “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” option.
9. Follow the detailed instructions given on your screen to set up the WPS pin.
10. Tap on the WPS pin when prompted and enter the pin.
If you are facing any software issues like the application stopped working, Boot loop issues, and dead issues, you can download a firmware file to resolve all the issues. It is used to reinstall the operating system in your device, you can get back your smartphone in factory format. You can download Gionee s6s firmware file.