- Forum users must ensure they comply with the Forum Rules. By using NoDig.com's forums you agree to be subject to these Forum Rules, and that you will keep up to date with them. Please inform us through [email protected] if you see any content in breach of these rules.
- NoDig.com moderators will remove posts and topics which are in breach of these rules. Users breaching the rules may be banned.
- Be polite and respectful to all forum users, including moderators. Bullying, aggression, nuisance behaviour and discrimination will not be tolerated. Language must be professional and polite.
- Be aware that our forum users come from diverse backgrounds, with different legislation.
- Keep discussions on topic. Posts must be appropriate to the forum and the discussion. The NoDig.com forums are for professional discussion of issues relevant to services the site has to offer.
- Messages must not contain any content which could be considered defamatory, offensive, illegal, obscene, deliberately provocative, or inflammatory.
- Your posting must be your own content. You must be truthful and factual, and opinions and unsubstantiated statements must be acknowledged as such. You must not mislead or misquote, or attempt to impersonate or pose as another person when posting.
- You must use the edit and delete features responsibly, giving a reason for these actions. Only prompt edits are permitted; you must not edit your post retroactively after the discussion has moved on by several other posts. You may only delete posts which are duplicates, in the wrong forum/discussion, or immediately after posting (before other replies). Moderators may bring back deleted posts if they do not follow these rules.
- You must not post complaints on the forums, particularly if identifying other users, the NoDig.com team, or any other person or organisation. If you see any breach of the rules, contact [email protected]
- Forum users are permitted a single account only.
- Your forum profile is your responsibility to maintain. Your forum name must adhere to rules regarding posts with respect to professionalism and politeness.
- Posts must adhere to intellectual property law, including copyright law. You must not post, upload, download or otherwise exchange copyright protected material through the forums. Material extracted from copyright protected sources must be referenced. You may be held liable for breaches in copyright, or other, law broken as a result of your posts.
User’s posts are their personal opinions that do not represent the views of NoDig.com. NoDig.com is not responsible for the content of forum posts, and does not certify any information on the forums as correct, worthy or accurate. You should treat any advice received under these considerations.
All posts and other communications through the NoDig.com forums, including private communications, are the property of NoDig.com. We reserve the right to remove your content, including all posts and topics created, at our discretion. Our public forums are crawled by search engines, and so forum posts and topics may appear in search results for search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and others. NoDig.com does not accept responsibility for search engine results that may include public forum posts. Private forums are not crawled, as so will not appear in search results.
Your email address is not visible to other forum users. If you disclose any contact details through the forums you do so at your own risk. NoDig.com does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of such disclosure.
NoDig.com team members can view your email address. This will be kept private, except if we are requested to provide this information by a duly authorised person or organisation with the legal right to make such a request.
As the User, you accept sole liability for any content you post to the forums. You agree to indemnify NoDig.com and its team members against costs, claims, damages, liability, legal fees, loss and other expenses we may incur resulting from your post(s) or other communications using the NoDig.com website. We expressly exclude any liability for damages or loss resulting from a breach of the Forum Rules. We retain the right to remove or block access to any material which we believe is in breach of the Forum Rules, at our sole discretion.