Fashion and clothes

Home Forums Trenchless Posting Search

Home Forums Trenchless Posting Fashion and clothes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BacuGAnB4

Fashion is a form of self-expression and autonomy at a particular period and place and in a specific context, of clothing, footwear, lifestyle, accessories, makeup, hairstyle, and body posture. The term implies a look defined by the fashion industry as that which is trending. Everything that is considered fashion is available and popularized by the fashion system (industry and media).

Due to increased mass-production of commodities and clothing at lower prices and global reach, sustainability has become an urgent issue among politicians, brands, and consumers.

#24298 Reply

Froppo

What brands are your favourite? I can’t pick one because I love several. It’s difficult to choose among them

#24299 Reply

Aleban

I think that fashion is a too meaningless thing because fashion trends change very quickly, so there is no point in paying much attention to it. Another thing is style. Therefore, I consider it a business idea to sell custom t-shirts that can be made to order using the Printful service. So click here to visit the Printful website. It will be popular among people who want to create their own style and stand out in the crowd.

#24318 Reply

Michelle

Yeah, style its a good thing. But even if person wears the best clothes, but he/she with dirty unkempt hair, with not nice looking hands (manicure), the look wont be so nice. I think should work in general of the style, check all details, accesorizes too. To visit beauty masters isnt so hard, as for me. Im always in search of new ideas of fresh look.

#24320 Reply

Jessica

Yes, little details of the look are very important. I finally found a pair of glasses which I can wear with sports style, and casual, and with the dress. Trying to visit a hairdresser once per 2 months. What do you think about short haircuts? She showed me a taper fade hairstyles at https://glaminati.com/taper-fade-haircuts-women/ , and now I’m thinking to get one of them! She really tempted me with that. And what is your haircut now?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Fashion and clothes
Your information: