Drill operator and Locator Job Description
• Directional drill operation of Vermeer 20×22 S3. Locator Falcon 2.
• Operation of mini excavator.
• Drill operation on 15,000lb machines and under backhoe, and trenchers
• Read cable TV design prints
• Additional duties such as assisting with setting pedestals, handholes, pulling cable, core drilling, asphalt and concrete removal and replacement.
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Must be able to pass background and drug testing
• Must have valid driver’s license and have no major violations within the past 5 years
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
• Preferred CDL or minimum class A licensure
• Must be able to work long hours include nights and weekends if necessary
• Must be able to read and understand cable TV design prints, maps, as-builts, and work orders
• Should possess leadership skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Driller knows how to drill and locate
With 5+yrs of experience
Locator has 3+yrs of experience
No utility incidents
Both know how to read prints
Both have experience managing crews
Both are heavily experienced with placing Vaults and Peds, Asphalt and Concrete restoration.
Both have experience with machinery such as excavator and skid steer.
We’re mindful of equipment maintenance and responsibilities.
Driller has a CDL.
Both speak Spanish and English
Eager to work from sunrise to sundown and then some.
If you wish to speak to them, contact:
505-339-7398 (Crew Leader)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)