Speedy Rooter Plumbing
The Home of Your Trusted Plumber in Charlottesville, VA, and Nearby Areas
Speedy Rooter Plumbing provides clients with a full-service plumber in Charlottesville, VA, and the surrounding areas. As a leading plumbing company, we have curated a valued customer protection plan that provides inspections, in order to decrease the number of emergency calls. The VCPP reduces the cost of plumbing repairs, which is beneficial to you as our customer.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service plumbing company and we are among the area’s leading commercial and residential plumbers. Our clients include national brands such as Target, Arby’s, Walgreens, and many more.
- We offer our clients a range of plumbing, sewer, and septic services, including drain cleaning, septic tank pumping and cleaning, trenchless pipe replacement, line location services, plumbing remodeling, and more.
- All of our service techs abide by our code of ethics, which emphasizes service, integrity, and respect.
- You can count on our plumbers to arrive on time.
- The quality of our work is important to us, so we always work to or exceed code.
WHY CHOOSE US
At Speedy Rooter, we believe it’s important to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. That’s why we go out of our way to ensure your satisfaction. If you’re ever unhappy with our services, we will work hard to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
- We never close – we’re available 24/7 for emergency calls.
- We offer a service agreement for only $7.95 a month, which includes priority service, a 15% discount on plumbing services, on-going safety inspections, and no emergency fees.
- All of our service techs participate in ongoing training to ensure we stay at the forefront of new technologies.
- Trenchless plumbing will save you time and money in the long run.
Well, being a brand new homeowner and hearing that you need to replace your sewer line from the house to the road is the last thing you want to hear. James has been out to handle the situation and diagnose what was needed. I really like James and he is a really awesome guy. Jerry came with him today and the two of them got the job done professionally and in a timely manner. Thanks Speedy Rooter!
I found this company by Googling. They had great reviews. My company hired this company for leak detection and assess the property for water concerns. They did just that! It has been a pleasure working with them from the office staff (Karen) to the technicians (James). We will definitely hire them again!
We had a great experience with Speedy Rooter. They were able to come for an emergency consultation on very short notice (~90 mins from initial call until the tech showed up), and their tech, Mauricio, was friendly, knowledgeable, and honest about the nature of the problem. Mauricio got the situation under control late on a Friday afternoon, and returned on Monday morning to continue the work. Fees seemed fair and our plumbing issue is now resolved, with no mess left behind. I won't hesitate to use these guys again in the future.